- Mentoring programme for artists (cross content, experience and artforms).
- Resources to support the continuation of Culture Café.
- Culture Café events for artists and makers only.
- Showcase events for local performers and artists (1. Professional level, 2. Community level, 3. Touring, 4. Programmed or not).
- Open Fund within Place Partnership to support new work.
- Existing “Own Art” scheme to encourage sales.
- Export art!! Take high quality art out of Moray (e.g. to art fairs) > sales for artists and publicity for Moray.
- Moray Art Centre community gallery > new artists and smaller displays.
- Moray Art Centre word salon > writers and performers monthly groups.
- Interconnectivity and a combination of historic and contemporary.
- Artist collective with regular meetings to celebrate our work.
- Keep on supporting and valuing professional level artists!
- Equality in payment.
- More jobs and paid opportunities for artists to keep our arts practitioners in the area.
- People volunteer in Moray, which affects clients’ expectation of artists doing work for free and affects how the arts are valued. In Moray, we have to fight for a fee.
Funding for emerging artists, whatever the age.