The term Culture Cafe or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bodysurf Scotland, Universal Hall, The Park, Findhorn, Moray, IV36 3TZ. Our company registration number is SC260642, Scotland . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. For more information about cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
We mainly use only one type of cookies on our website:
Per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the site. More specifically we use the following cookies which carry out the functions described:
- __utma – This is a Google Analytics cookie and tracks the number of times you have visited the Culture Cafe’s website.
- __utmb and __utmc – This is another Google Analytics cookie and acts to calculate how long you have spent on the website in each session.
- __utmz – This Google Analytics cookie tracks what search engine you have visited the site from and which search terms you used to find the website.